[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem with encoding

javabr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 23:00:37 EDT 2007

yeahh

These is one of those things you learn because someone told you sometime :)

I saw this because I have just migrate my code to seam-cvs and Jboss 4.2. There, the default is contentType=xml/xhtml which turned all my javascipts as illegal things .. weird huhhhh ?

So, I got this tip on this forum in the "seam cvs examples on jboss 4.2"... I could not find any reference to it... and do not worry about seam doc.. this is from jsf implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047765#4047765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047765