[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem with storing process definition in database (+ what

vipul.gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 23 12:24:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Are process archive files just simple zip files with .par extension ?

I basically created a upload servlet like the ones in jbpm starter kit, and tried to deploy a process definition using eclipse plugin.

The plugin says process deployed successfully, but i the same is not stored in the database.

basically i am using a statement like
jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition) in the servlet

but the defn is not getting stored in db .

Any clues?
If any further information on the same is needed to resolve the above , do let me know.

Thanks
Vipul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047970#4047970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047970