[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How can I track connections by user?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 08:00:30 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :  I get them via the connection managers allocate method but I can't figure out how i tell the pool that I am returning the connection.
You need to call the close method on the Connection which should eventually call the method on the ManagedConnection which in turn should call the ConnectionEvenListerner to close the connection . This goes as per the specs , would it be possible for you share the code I can have a look at how you are doing this ?
I don't have knowledge about the bespoke protocol but that should not create  any hindrance in understand the skeleton JCA implementation which you would be doing .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048235#4048235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048235