[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - [JSF] Problems with Tomahawk extensions (jboss-5.0.0.Beta2)

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 08:47:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have an EAR with a WAR on jboss-5.0.0.Beta2. In my WAR I use JSF (RI 1.2 as delivered with JBoss) and Tomahawk 1.1.5 add-ons.

When I try to use t:dataTable with sort-function, I get a NumberFormatException. I debugged the code and I saw

  | (String) vb.getValue(getFacesContext())

threw the exception, because the last token of my expression #{xyz.sortColumn} (sortColumn) was interpreted as an Integer.

Has anyone an idea, if or how tomahawk-1.1.5 works with RI 1.2?

Thanks,

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048266#4048266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048266