[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Newbei question: Page navigation

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 11:38:05 EDT 2007

You typed:

anonymous wrote : If user opens a page: http://my/link.seam?a=3 and if user has not logged on, it will redirect the link to http://my/home.seam. After user enters correct credentials and hits "Login" button, the page should go back to http://my/link.seam?a=3. How this logic can be implemented is Seam?

anonymous wrote :  Almost worked -- how ever it lost the request string "?a=15" in the original url.

Well, I don't see the following in your pages.xml:

<event type="org.jboss.seam.notLoggedIn">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048365#4048365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048365