[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Please, problem to start simple aop example .

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 15:23:39 EDT 2007

Hey,

I am working with jdk 5 and JBoss server 4.05GA

I follow the instruction on how to integrated JBoss with AOP.

1. place the folder - jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer in the deploy.
2. i want load time so, i follow the following instructions:
10.3.3. JBoss 4.x and JDK 5

http://labs.jboss.com/jbossaop/docs/1.5.0.GA/docs/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/running.html#d0e3174

Than i try this example:
http://docs.jboss.org/aop/1.3/aspect-framework/examples/method-execution/

i deploy a jar contain the jboss-aop.xml file under the meta-inf directory,
and nothing happened.

Plaese , can someone explain to me what i do wrong or can give me a jar for example that i only need to deploy it to Jboss 4.05?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048460#4048460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048460