[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 'sometimes' a nullpointer exception for #{identity.logge

ffischer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 17:36:26 EDT 2007

Sorry Daniel,

my comment about disableing ajax4jsf is really misleading. I was in the happy situation that I switched an old seam app (1.1.5) without any use of ajax4jsf over to 1.2.1.GA.
I used seam-gen to build the project structure for seam 1.2.1 and moved all my classes/src and the necessary configurations over to the new project.
So ajax4jsf was enabled, but not used in my app - but the errors occured in spite of that.
After disableing the ajax4jsf filter, everything started to work again flawless.

Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048495#4048495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048495