[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Authentication using database accounts

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 20:59:48 EDT 2007

Absolutely.  Check out the Seam tutorials and documentation.

Also try the seam-gen utility.  It will create an entire skeleton application for you including a class you can populate with whatever you want to do in order to log in the user (e.g. connect to the database in your example).

I forget if the class seam-gen creates is Authentication.java or Authorization.java (I always get the two mixed up), but its pretty obvious in the generated application, so you'll see it.

Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048524#4048524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048524