[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam for Eclipse RCP

scarface do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 21:16:34 EDT 2007

Hello All,

  We are currently using Hibernate for our RCP application..but have lots of trouble figuring out best way to manage sessions ( tried every thing from one long running session to  HMVC from Chistian's presentation)..
  I was trying out various other alternatives for our application...Looking at Seam ..it seemed perfect fit for our session managment issues ...
  So I was  wondering if it was worth investigating if we can leverage all the seam magic in our Eclipse RCP application or is it a pure "web-framework"

Thanks All...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048528#4048528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048528