[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - NoClassDefFoundError in webconsole

ulliobst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 07:08:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I downloaded JBoss 5.0 beta 2 and started it without any change. Everything seems to ork fine except the webconsole. When I start the webconsole the left panel remains empty and I get an error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger
	at org.jboss.console.remote.Util.(Util.java:33)
	at org.jboss.console.remote.AppletRemoteMBeanInvoker.invoke(AppletRemoteMBeanInvoker.java:64)
	at org.jboss.console.navtree.ConsoleTreeModel.loadTree(ConsoleTreeModel.java:118)
	at org.jboss.console.navtree.ConsoleTreeModel.(ConsoleTreeModel.java:73)
	at org.jboss.console.navtree.AdminTreeBrowser.(AdminTreeBrowser.java:77)
	at org.jboss.console.navtree.AppletBrowser.start(AppletBrowser.java:65)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What's wrong?

best regards
ulli