[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Cannot instantiate component

srpantano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 10:50:26 EDT 2007

I tried to put Icefaces, Woodstock (my favorite, I would like to use this first) and JBoss RichFaces, but when I run the app the follow errors appear:

  | WARN  [application] JSF1004: Cannot instantiate component of type com.icesoft.faces.OutputChart
  | ERROR [[/web]] com.icesoft.faces.component.outputchart.OutputChart
  | javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

  | Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

  | WARN  [config] One or more configured application objects cannot be created.  See your web application logs for details.
  | 11:32:38,563 ERROR [[/web]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
  | javax.faces.FacesException: One or more configured application objects cannot be created.  See your web application logs for details.

PS: 1) This happens for Iceface´s, Richface´s and Woodstock´s component.
      2) I´m using Seam 1.2.1GA, Jboss 4.2.0GA, JSF 1.2 (Sun RI) and Facelets 1.12.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048704#4048704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048704