[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Help customizing CatalogPortlet and Navigation

tufla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 11:41:00 EDT 2007

Hello to all,

I'm starting with jboss portal and I need customize the navigation methods. I've been looking for any way to do this using the configuration files or something like that but I couldn't find how...

So, another possibility is create my own CatalogPortlet, based on the original..in this case I have problems with referenced classes (i.e. org.jboss.portal.core.aspects.controller.node.PortalObjectNode ) that I cannot find in the jboss classes or jar files.

I'm very confused about the work methodology in this framework.  I have the impression that the documentation isn't clear or isn't complete, I don't know...but I've not been able to find appropriate aid.

I'll be a lot thankful if somebody can help me.

Thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048718#4048718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048718