[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Showing correct mnemonics

ujuarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 12:45:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Javassist 3.4 for building a disassembler java bytecode like javap tool.

When the bytecode contains instructions like "iinc_w", it is shown like "wide".

My method for disassembling is checking the current pc with next() and looakAhead() methods from CodeIterator class and the difference between them gives me the bytes for reading with byteAt() method.

I've also tried with s16bitAt() and s32bitAt() methods but they does not show mnemonics correctly.

What is wrong?
Is there any form to read correctly these instructions?

Best regards.
Ulises.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048742#4048742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048742