[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam authentication module problem

carlos.abreu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 14:16:04 EDT 2007

Hy i´m facing some problems when i try to set my Authentication module.

1) I can´t execute the autentication method without setting the parameters value, like folows:

  | public boolean authenticate(String username, String password, Set<String> roles)

2) The Identity Class from the Seam Framework is returning null when i try to obtain the user password

  | Identity.instance().getPassword()

3) The Identity Class from the Seam Framework doesn´t have the addRole method:

  | Identity.instance().addRole(user.getUserRole().getRoleDesc());

I am reading the seam tutorial about security modules(http://docs.jboss.com/seam/latest/reference/en/html/security.html#d0e6331).

Can anyone know what is happening ?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048759#4048759