[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data separation in multi tenant applications with seam

javabr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 15:01:35 EDT 2007

I am using this hibernate filters in my application too.. I can not say how easy it is.

I have used this strategy:
1. My users has a Company_id column.
2. When they login on my application I set this Filter parameter (company_id) fro all my relevant entities.. done... from now, each single query, collection, etc.. is automaticaly added with a " and company_id = ? " expression on where clause..

I got some problems configuring it because there is some tricks defining the filter parameter value... but after solve that, my world becomes even easier. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048775#4048775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048775