[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 20:36:11 EDT 2007

Shane,
>From my code snippets, can you tell what I did wrong that resulted in null injection of org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFile component?
Could it be some incompatible issue in the jar files - tomahawk-1.1.5, commons-fileupload-1.1.jar, and commons-io-1.2.jar?
I tried switch to tomahawk (1.1.1) but it did not change the outcome.  It would be very nice to see UploadedFile created so the file attributes like file name, type, etc. would be available.
Please shed some light - Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048808#4048808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048808