[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MySQL Connection Problems under heavy load

HowardU do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 25 23:59:19 EDT 2007

I'm getting the exact same error on JBoss 4.0.3SP1 with Oracle.

2007-05-25 23:32:34,604 WARN  [org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl] Transaction TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=manta/567, BranchQual=, localId=567] timed out. status=STATUS_ACTIVE

I tried increasing TransactionTimeout in jboss-service.xml to a very large number (648000) and my process still dies after about 1.5 hours.   I'm pretty sure my process can finish in under 2 hours but can't get past the 1.5 hour mark.  The process is being started from the browser and user session is set to expire after 1 hour inactivity.  Could this have anything to do with it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048817#4048817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048817