[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Object is not replicated after field update

FredrikJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 26 05:58:51 EDT 2007

As a note I finally got it working by adding the arguments:
-javaagent:lib/jboss-aop-jdk50.jar -Djboss.aop.path=src/conf/META-INF/pojocache-aop.xml

and copying the pojocache-aop.xml from the distribution /resources.

I must say, I do find the documentation for this rather... confusing. It is not as concise at it could be anyway.

I have one question though, in the documentation it states that you can either precompile classes or runtime by using a special system classloader. But in section 7 it says:
anonymous wrote :
  | 7.3.1. Ant target for running load-time instrumentation using specialized class loader
  |
  | In JDK5.0, you can use the javaagent option that does not require a separate Classloader. Here are the ant snippet from one-test-pojo, for example.

So... if I use this, do I still subsitute the system classloader or not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048832#4048832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048832