[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: page create, layout and theme on per user basis

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 26 14:21:55 EDT 2007

Thanks for quick reply, very helpful.

In my JSF application, I have a User table that keeps username and password. Do I have to use the User Portlet coming with portal? some different properties are needed in my case.

I did not use FORM based authentication or any standard ones. My authentication is simple, user input username and password, verify against the User table, and then put User information in the session.

Can I still use my own way for user registration and authentication for Portal?

Thanks for help
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048857#4048857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048857