[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to work with multiple persistence units

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 27 14:05:37 EDT 2007

Hey,

I have a generic DAO.
The DAO is a stateless and in the DAO the persistence context is injected:

	@PersistenceContext
  | 	public void setEntityManager(EntityManager em) {
  | 		this.em = em;
  | 	}

The problem is that I have more than 5 schemas.
Each schema has a persistence unit, so I can?t use in the default persistence unit.

How you guys work in case that you have multiple schemas?
How can i get the persistence context on the fly?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048922#4048922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048922