[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - alt-dd in jboss-app.xml

ptriller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 27 21:24:30 EDT 2007

Hello !

I want to make a build system for an EAR of an EE5 app and if possible
I want to keep the contained Modules free of any vendor specific
configuration. So for example I dont want to package the jboss-web.xml
im my contained WAR or the jboss.xml in my ejb JAR.

The EE5 application.xml specifies a <alt-dd> tag with which I can use
external Deployment descriptors for the archive. Can I do something
similar with the jboss-app.xml ?
It doesnt look like it from the look of the jboss-app.dtd, but I was
wondering if the upcoming version 5 will support this

Thanks

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048955#4048955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048955