[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Obnoxious AOP runtime error

mckeno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 06:08:56 EDT 2007

I really don't understand why I keep getting the following error at runtime

org.jboss.util.NotImplementedException: Use getFieldWriteInfos
  | 	at org.jboss.aop.ClassAdvisor.getFieldWriteInterceptors(ClassAdvisor.java:243)

Basically when I have my project compile and run with ant build everything works fine (I use JbossCache and a couple of aspectized class in being used). The thing is that if I compile it and then uses apoc (aop compiler of JbossAOP) to aspectize the class and then run in Eclipse by running the main class then the error above would happen.

So what does NotImplementedException mean? that function was supposed to  be in jboss-aop.jar i guess. I don't think it is the jboss-aop.xml's problem as well cause with the ant build and run, it works fine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048997#4048997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4048997