[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Unable start AOP services in Jboss

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 08:22:46 EDT 2007

You deploy a META-INF/jboss.xml in your ejb jar. For example:

  | <jboss>
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  |       <session>
  |          <ejb-name>MyBean</ejb-name><!-- Must match name of bean in ejb-jar.xml -->
  |          <configuration-name>My Special Config</configuration-name>
  |       </session>
  |    </enterprise-beans>
  |
  |    <container-configurations>
  |       <container-configuration extends="Standard Stateless SessionBean">
  |          <container-name>My Special Config</container-name>
  |          <container-interceptors>
  |             <interceptor>some.package.SpecialInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <!-- All the interceptors from the "Standard Stateless SessionBean" config in conf/standardjboss.xml -->
  |          </container-interceptors>
  |       </container-configuration>
  |    </container-configurations>
  | </jboss>

SpecialInterceptor must extend org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049031#4049031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049031