[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JAAS and SEAM

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 09:43:32 EDT 2007

"matthewdemerath" wrote : First I want to thank everyone who posted here. This has been a great help in figuring this JAAS/Seam integration out.

  | In the spirit of the open source community I have uploaded a new sample application that uses LDAP and UsersRolesLoginModule. I had some trouble getting the other example running because I didn't have Postgres.
  |
  | http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSeam
  |
  | I hope you find this useful.
  | Matthew

Matthew, how is the authenticator.authenticate method? It isn´t in the sample application.
Thanks.
Francisco Antônio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049040#4049040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049040