[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Signal a task on a html form submit

cahimoped do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 10:29:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to end a task on a file upload. So I made a form in the xhtml form file with a file input. On the server side I deploy a servlet to get the file... and signal the token.

I tried to pass the tokenId from the form to the servlet by doing that in the form:
<input name="tokenId" type="hidden" value="#{token.getId}"/>

and that in the servlet:
tokenId=tokenIdItem.getString();

... but I get an empty answer.

Do you see something wrong here? Maybe an expression mistake?

I search for other ways to get my task or token or processInstance in the servlet but I failed too : I got potentially a lot of the same processDefinition at the same task with either different or same actors/variables so I didn't find any way to get the one I want.

Do you know another way to signal my task on the form submit button that I could have missed?

PS: sorry if my english is too bad :/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049054#4049054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049054