[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: administrating BPEL from code

cahimoped do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 11:29:58 EDT 2007

What I would probably do here is :
- study the steps in the eclipse plugin getting started guide and the steps in the userguide thinking how it could be done with code
- see if there are functions that permits to load new processDefinition in jBPM BPEL like in jPDL version and if they exists look at the test cases for how to use it
- maybe see what exactly does "ant deploy-definition"
- maybe see what does the processUploadServlet in jBPM jPDL
lots of paths to explore.

I can't answer more precisely because I don't use the BPEL version at all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049070#4049070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049070