[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Unable to resolve pointcut reference: aop.SimpleInterceptor.

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 13:30:01 EDT 2007

I am working on Jboss4.05 i want to create and deploy a jar with aop annotations.

I create a jar with the following structre:

ejb-classes
meta-inf:
     persistence.xml
     ejb-jar.xml
jboss.jar.aop
     jboss-aop.xml
     aop-classes (The  class that are intercepted and the Interceptor)

The problem is that when the server starts up I get this exception:
Unable to resolve pointcut reference: aop.SimpleInterceptor.valueConstructors

The "SimpleInterceptor" class is the inspector class and it located under jboss.jar.aop, so i dont understand why i get this exception?

Another question that i have :
why i have to place the intercepted and the interceptor classes under the jboss.jar.aop and i cant place them with all the classes?

Thank you very much,
you are great.

20:20:40,455 ERROR [STDERR] The member namingContext in org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener uses the type org.apache.naming.Namin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049096#4049096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049096