[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signal a task on a html form submit

cahimoped do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 17:20:04 EDT 2007

Just some precisions :
- I spent lot of time trying everything (taskInstance, processIntance and not only token) in my expressions and I never get any answer. I don't know why since it works well with any simple variable (with "#{var['myvar']}").
- This input code is in a modified form file created by the GPD. I need to have 2 solutions here : the first is a normal transition link and the second the file upload. They lead to the same unique transition to the next node.

I searched the documentation and I understand that the way I do it should work.. is it a bug? (I'm not know EL enough to figure myself)
I searched in all the test cases and I didn't find any example of that... did I miss one?

I lost nearly a day on that so if you have any little idea... even if it may seem stupid... I'll take it and test it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049148#4049148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049148