[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signal a task on a html form submit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 19:03:06 EDT 2007

- you describe you deployed 'a servlet' how can we know what goes wrong if you do not show the code
- you do not describe what versions of the gpd, core etc, - how do we know what is the original form (you made 'a' form in 'the' xhtml form file)
- why do you come to the conclusion that after reading the docs you understand that the way you do it is correct?

etc...etc...etc...

if you are not more explicit, people cannot help you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049157#4049157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049157