[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation in Restful mode

blackers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 20:48:16 EDT 2007

The way I would like to use this feature would be option 1.  I have a page living on a separate site that would have its form posting to my seam page.  If the validation fails it would be nice to add the validation messages to the page where the form can be fixed up and submitted again from within my site.  However I can see merits in the other options and it would be interesting to see what others think.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049162#4049162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049162