[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: error changing theme when logged in as admin in 2.6cr2

rharari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 02:43:18 EDT 2007

Sorry,

The fieldset will not fix the problem but if you move the commandbuttons from editPortalTheme.xhtml to this page (common/editTheme.xhtml) it will works with IE 6 and Firefox 1.5. This this page is used when you customize the theme of a Portal or Page. There is another one (editWindowTheme.xhtml) that is used when you customize the window theme.

Follows the complete source (worked for me) of editTheme.xhtml:

  |       xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  |       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">
  |
  |    <h:panelGroup styleClass="portlet-section-body" id="themepg">
  |    <h:form id="themeform">
  |          <tbody>
  |                   <h:outputLabel for="layout">Layout:</h:outputLabel>
  |                   <h:selectOneMenu id="layout" styleClass="portlet-form-field" value="#{themePropertyAction.layoutName}">
  |                      <f:selectItems value="#{applicationScope.LayoutService.layoutItems}"/>
  |                   </h:selectOneMenu>
  |                   <h:outputLabel for="theme">Theme:</h:outputLabel>
  |                   <h:selectOneMenu id="theme" styleClass="portlet-form-field" value="#{themePropertyAction.themeName}">
  |                      <f:selectItems value="#{applicationScope.ThemeService.themeItems}"/>
  |                   </h:selectOneMenu>
  |                   <h:outputLabel for="renderSet">RenderSet:</h:outputLabel>
  |                   <h:selectOneMenu id="renderSet" styleClass="portlet-form-field" value="#{themePropertyAction.renderSetName}">
  |                      <f:selectItems value="#{applicationScope.LayoutService.renderSetItems}"/>
  |                   </h:selectOneMenu>

  |                 <h:commandButton value="Update" action="#{themePropertyAction.execute}" styleClass="portlet-form-button"/>
  |                 <h:commandButton value="Cancel" action="#{portalobjectmgr.selectObject}" styleClass="portlet-form-button">
  |                     <f:param name="id" value="#{node.id}"/>
  |                 </h:commandButton>
  |
  |          </tbody>
  |
  |       <!-- ui:insert name="form_submit"/ -->
  |
  |    </h:form>
  | </h:panelGroup>

Do the same approach with editWindowTheme.xhtml.
The editWindowTheme.xhtml is working fine whith Firefox but not with IE. The main difference between them is the DIV just before ui:insert

Hope this help.

regards,

r.harari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049190#4049190