[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: can't get it working: exception redirection

tazman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 03:14:31 EDT 2007

I have this in my web.xml:

        <!-- Seam -->
  | 	<listener>
  | 	  <listener-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener</listener-class>
  | 	</listener>
  |
  | 	<filter>
  |           <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
  |           <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.web.SeamFilter</filter-class>
  |         </filter>
  |
  |         <filter-mapping>
  |           <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
  |           <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
  |         </filter-mapping>

I thought, all other filters are installed by the main filter. Do I have to include some more filters in my web.xml?

tazman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049199#4049199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049199