[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Query fails in the Util class used by the DatabaseServerLogi

eblom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 05:45:33 EDT 2007

I'm using the DatabaseServerLoginModule in my project and when the Util class is executing my query it fails.

The code that is failing in the Util class, method:  static Group[] getRoleSets(String username, String dsJndiName, String rolesQuery, AbstractServerLoginModule aslm, boolean suspendResume):

code:
 do
 {
     String name = rs.getString(1);
     String groupName = rs.getString(2); // Throws exception

If I comment the code:
      String groupName = null // rs.getString(2);

Then it will work.

Is this a bug? The query is working; the problem is when the code will fetch the result.

I'm using the following query:
SELECT accessprivileges.privilegename FROM securityprofileprivileges
                                                         INNER JOIN accessprivileges ON (securityprofileprivileges.privilegeid=accessprivileges.privilegeid)
                                                         INNER JOIN securityprofiles ON (securityprofileprivileges.securityprofileid=securityprofiles.securityprofileid)
                                                         INNER JOIN users ON (users.securityprofileid=securityprofiles.securityprofileid) WHERE userid=?

/Magnus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049236#4049236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049236