[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signal a task on a html form submit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 05:59:13 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Ok I post you some code and informations... It will not say more that I already said... but ok let's go.

Well,

			    	tokenId=item.getString();

differs from tokenId=tokenIdItem.getString();

and the accompanying form tells more about the 'correct' implementation than single lines of code, so please let us be the judge of whether it tells more/enough ok ;-)

What does the generated form look like in the browser? Does the token field have a value?

Maybe try something like "#{task.token.id)"

Whow... now I see where you go wrong......

you do a token.getId instead of token.id......

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049240#4049240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049240