[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to deploy jbpm-console.war which is in jbpm-jpdl3.2

rajuthiru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 07:10:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for reply to me i deployed jbpm-console.war in weblogic but the server is not detecting my hibernate.cfg.xml my hibernate as

jbpmproject
	org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
	org.hibernate.transaction.WeblogicTransactionManagerLookup
	org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
	jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbpmproject
    root
    admin

i am using mysql database and datasource as jbpmproject please kindly reply to this mail

thanks
raju

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049254#4049254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049254