[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Scheduler Jboss

pranji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 07:20:22 EDT 2007

I have 7 schedulers running on my jboss 4.0.4 server. The problem is that they dont seem to be running concurrently. For example if one scheduler starts at 9 am, the second is scheduled to start at 9:05 but if the first one doesnt complete in 5 minutes the second scheduler doesnt start at all.

Is there a solution for this problem.I have diferent schedulable classes which have implemented the schedulable interface.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049260#4049260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049260