[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: can't get it working: exception redirection

tazman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 07:38:45 EDT 2007

I think we have quite different configurations. You seem to be using pre jboss 4.2 with myfaces. I ported my application to jboss 4.2 (jsf ri) and am using seam cvs latest.

The Seam reference document says (chapter 21.1.3 "Seam servlet filters"):

anonymous wrote : The Seam master filter must be the first filter specified in web.xml. This ensures it is run first.
  | Adding the master filter enables the following built-in filters.

and it lists the following filters (including the exception-filter):
exception-filter, redirect-filter, multipart-filter, character-encoding-filter, and ajax4jsf-filter

Nevertheless, I'll give it a try and explicitly configure the filters in web.xml.

tazman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049270#4049270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049270