[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signal a task on a html form submit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 08:49:38 EDT 2007

Ed,

This is generic EL stuff.... ig you have e.g. a class Token with getter/setter like getId/setId, in EL you have to use token.id to have access to it.

If it is the jboss imp, it uses log4j, so turning on debug at the rootlevel (and reducing it to the correct classes/packages if you see some interesting stuff) is what I normally do.

In the webconsole I see something like:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049299#4049299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049299