[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Development cycle (best practices?)

kryptolus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:27:51 EDT 2007

Thanks for you reply, but why would I want to redeploy an EAR every time for development purposes? That's what I do for production, but for development it's a lot easier to use an exploded EAR. Please correct me if I missed the point.

When I said developing outside an AS, I meant using something like the jboss embedded EJB container to develop/test the beans and then adding the views.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049321#4049321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049321