[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Exception getting portlet context trying to customize Naviga

tufla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:35:33 EDT 2007

Hi to all, I'm trying to customize the NavigationPortlet based on the original code, but without a lot of changes, the JBoss is throwing a PortletException in the init method, which looks thus:

  |    public void init() throws PortletException
  |    {
  |       container = (PortalObjectContainer)getPortletContext().getAttribute("PortalObjectContainer");
  |       portalAuthorizationManagerFactory = (PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory)getPortletContext().getAttribute("PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory");
  |       if (container == null)
  |       {
  |          throw new PortletException("No portal object container");
  |       }
  |    }

I've taken as base code the following class:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/tags/JBoss_Portal_2_4_1/core/src/main/org/jboss/portal/core/portlet/catalog/NavigationPortlet.java

and I'm using jboss portal 2.4.1

I'll be a lot thankful if somebody can help me to fix that exception. I don't know why the class doesn't find the PortalObjectContainer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049328#4049328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049328