[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: stupid question about message

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 09:48:58 EDT 2007

"mnrz" wrote : Hi

  | When I log in using seam Authenticator, a message "Welcome user_name" will be displayed
  |
  | I can't find that message in any resource bundle. I want to display another message with related language that user specified how can I remove that message :))
  |
  | I am using Seam v1.1.6
  | thanks

Seam adds a default message for this kind of stuff. Of course if you don't like this you can override as follows in your messages.properties:
a) No message after login:

  | org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful

b) As you like message:

  | org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful = Welcome, #0

HTH.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049341#4049341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049341