[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: MySQL scripts for JBoss JAAS DatabaseSeverLoginModule

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 10:25:04 EDT 2007

You have to create the database and tables yourself. The example database login server in the login-config.xml file is merely an example, you can actually name your tables and columns anything you wan provided the select statement returns the correct data. In my case, I reused my Customer table to provide login, and did something different with the roles.

Thinking about it some more, the examples are usually used in the unit tests, you could dig through there to see if there is anything that initializes the database based on the example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049362#4049362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049362