[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Quirky Behavior of Jackrabbit CMS?

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 11:37:34 EDT 2007

I have attempted to use mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar based on the earlier post that the developer was using mysql-connector-java-3.1.4-beta-bin.jar.

I am experiencing the same behavior.  The content continues to exist so long as the portal is not stopped and then restarted.

Is there anyone who has had success with this, or from jboss, that could offer some support to identify what it is that I have configured improperly which is causing this "quirky behavior"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049400#4049400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049400