[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Looking for explanation of wsdl mapping problem

teknokrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 12:11:22 EDT 2007

I am using the latest jbossWS to try and generate a JAX-WS client from a wsdl file, which I belive was generated via .NET. The problem is that the jboss wsconsume chokes wherever there exists a <s:element ref="s:schema" /> element with a  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: undefined element declaration 's:schema'. And this wsdl has a lot of them, all like this:

  | <s:complexType>
  |                 <s:sequence>
  |                   <s:element ref="s:schema" />
  |                   <s:any />
  |                 </s:sequence>
  |               </s:complexType>
  |             </s:element>
  |           </s:sequence>
  |  </s:complexType>

s is the following namespace xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema".

If I remove the offending element, jbossws generates all the java classes just fine. Since I don't control the wsdl I can't go around editing it.

Can someone please explain to me what is the problem here? I can generate classes for this wsdl just fine using Axis, so is the problem with jbossws? Is this a valid wsdl element? Is there something I can do to make this problem go away?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049421#4049421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049421