[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ordering transitions executions of a fork node

pattchen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 14:29:11 EDT 2007

Hi,
I would like to order transitions of a fork node.Considering the following listing:
      <node name="one">
  |           <action class="usingjbpm.Action1"/>
  |           <transition to="forkTransition"/>
  |       </node>
  |
  |       <fork name="forkTransition">
  |           <transition name="t2" to="two" />
  |           <transition name="t3" to="three" />
  |           <event type="node-enter">
  |             <action class="usingjbpm.ForkTest"/>
  |           </event>
  |       </fork>
  |
  |       <node name="three" >
  |           <action class='usingjbpm.Action3' />
  |           <transition to="two"/>
  |       </node>
  |
  |       <node name="two" >
  |           <action class='usingjbpm.Action2' />
  |           <transition to="end" />
  |       </node>

I would like that transition t2 be executed before transition t3.
I put them in that order in the process definition file, but transition t3 is always executed firstly.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance,
Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049492#4049492