[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB-QL Convert timestamp to date

jagthedrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 15:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi Michael, I've asked about this same type of thing before and have never gotten a single response of any kind.  I'm guessing that the deafening silence means this type of thing is just not possible.

I'm trying to do something similar to this:

select sum(total),date_part('year',placed) as year from orders group by year;

I'm trying to get a total for all orders placed broken up by year.

I've haven't been able to find any documentation about any sort of functionality like this with regards to either ejb3 or hibernate.  If anyone knows anything about this I'd sure love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Jeremy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049502#4049502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049502