[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam example apps for JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 17:37:16 EDT 2007

JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA was released this month. The Seam 1.3 release will support JBoss AS 4.2.0 by default. But what about existing Seam applications?

It is actually pretty easy to upgrade Seam apps from JBoss 4.0.5 to 4.2.0. But you do need to make a few changes to your configuration files. I have updated all the 17 example apps in my Seam book to JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA and Seam 1.2.1 GA.  To help people make comparisons, I left the JBoss AS 4.0.5 GA versions of the same apps available for download as well.

The download link and explanations of the update procedure can be found in this blog post:

 Seam book examples updated to JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049552#4049552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049552