[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pagination and selectOneMenu

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 19:57:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'd like to be able to set a page parameter using a selectOneMenu.  This should be very simple, but i can't get it to work properly.

All I want is a selectOneMenu to reload the current page changing the 'sortBy' parameter (and continue in the current conversation)

This does not work (it reloads the page, but all page params are lost -- because it is a post rather then a get)

  | <h:form id="paginatorFm">
  | 			Sort By
  | 				<h:selectOneMenu value="#{paginator.sortBy}" onchange="document.forms['paginatorFm'].submit();">
  | 					<f:selectItems value="#{paginator.sortByOptions}" />
  | 				</h:selectOneMenu>
  | </h:form>

any help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049563#4049563