[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ELContext exception

eirirlar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 02:41:51 EDT 2007

It's very possible that this is something I would and should know if I read up on ear-packaging, but if anyone has the courtesy to answer I'd be happy :)

Why is it necessary to reference the jboss-seam.jar, el-api.jar and el-ri.jar in the application.xml of your seam ear application?

(For comparison; working with Spring you don't have to do this - just include the spring.jar in the root of your ear).

Thanks, Eirik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049598#4049598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049598