[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Questions about eMails in jBPM

Riket44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 05:15:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've got two questions :

1. Is it possible to "associate" an email address to an user. If yes, can you give me an example ? (Ex: I want to give an address to "ernie").

2. (if the 1st question is resolved) For example, I have a form which is filled by "cookie monster" and then, the task goes to the manager "ernie". In the new task of ernie, i've got an ActionHandler which send emails. Is it possible to recover the mail address of "cookie monster" without he don't have to write it and to use it in the action handler  ?

It's not very comprehensible, my english is bad, I hope that you'll understand nevertheless.

Thanks,

Richard T.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049631#4049631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4049631